Status - All do not show

Good afternoon,

I have the following status i want to see on my tasks

image.thumb.png.e5403849f80a41b05f01419e822dabd6.png

However when i go to add them i only get three can this be fixed as either a picker or more dynamic to choose?

image.png.ce4f6f94d61c9f4e00496ad6df7919ac.png

thank you in advance 🙂 Great work on this task manager i'm looking to replace Trello with your tasks maker on my site

15 hours ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello. Most likely, the remaining statuses go beyond the boards Wrap view. You need to scroll the board view to see the rest of the statuses. I think we will work on this in version 5 of the IPS.

when i zoom out it show more do i need to try other themes to see if this fixes it ?

image.png.d1cb838d16555934bb94772cb64a74a0.png

Hello. Open the template: Front > Boards > Card and find:

<a href='#tmStatus_{$card->id}_menu' id='tmStatus_{$card->id}' data-card="{$card->id}" class='ipsType_light tmStatus' data-ipsMenu data-ipsMenu-appendTo="#cardItem_{$card->id}">

Change to:

<a href='#tmStatus_{$card->id}_menu' id='tmStatus_{$card->id}' data-card="{$card->id}" class='ipsType_light tmStatus' data-ipsMenu data-ipsMenu-appendTo="body">

19 hours ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello. Open the template: Front > Boards > Card and find:

<a href='#tmStatus_{$card->id}_menu' id='tmStatus_{$card->id}' data-card="{$card->id}" class='ipsType_light tmStatus' data-ipsMenu data-ipsMenu-appendTo="#cardItem_{$card->id}">

Change to:

<a href='#tmStatus_{$card->id}_menu' id='tmStatus_{$card->id}' data-card="{$card->id}" class='ipsType_light tmStatus' data-ipsMenu data-ipsMenu-appendTo="body">

forgive my ignorance were do i find all this.