InvisionDevs

Ideas

Hello again.

Sorry? I can only be grateful for the freebie, for your work and for the help.  My sincere gratitude.

I have downloaded the update, and it is now working correctly. Thanks again all the best.

Best regards.

Hello again.

Sorry to add another comment, but I hadn't seen this problem until just now.

If I set the application to generate a new topic and create an idea, in the application it displays fine, but in the New Topic presentation, the titles are displayed with the name of the variables:

screenshot-529.jpg

It works great!!!

It is a fantastic application, which I am using in an important service in my community, and I want to thank you again for your work and your interest in helping. You are a great person.

Best regards

hello guys

I installed this app on FRESH installation with 0 apps and plugins and I have 2 problems:

image.thumb.png.865c9fc932ee8199057e797217ce98a3.png

1. When I vote i have a loop loading circle and the vote are not counted.

2. The views are always 0

I have latest ISP 4.7.17 and Ubuntu with last udate (mysql and php 8.1)

image.png.b15c7501ca0e9688f41b44d59b921967.png

Can you help to fix this pls? 

You right, after vote fix i can see permissions works fine. Great fix mate!

But unfortunately, there are one last bug to fix: The "views" are always 0, somehow are not counted.

you have the access of ACP and FTP 

I've run all the tasks but the "views" are still 0

image.thumb.png.e1a3509b49a4fa43f50c02df55f15a8c.pngi

I checked another site that have long time the application installed and still has 0 views, just take a look at data and views:

image.thumb.png.6976d7ed1d3800dd11bec7a839b927e2.png

On 12/18/2023 at 5:26 PM, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, Andre!

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to track votes; in the next version we will add a log of voters!

Many thanks for the log of voters which you added, and for the ability to delete suspicious votes. However when there are a lot of votes to process, it would be really helpful to be able to multi-select from the list (or 'Select All' from a filtered list) and Delete a whole block of votes with one confirmation prompt - for example to remove all the negative votes by one dodgy user or IP address.

Oh, and the "triangle-arrows" in the subject headers (Idea, Member, IP Address, Date, etc) do not seem to work. When you click on any of them you see a brief "Loading..." popup, but the list is not re-loaded using the newly chosen sorting method.

Andre

Edited by andrewilley

A question about Statuses, is it limited to 10? I've added more than 10 in the ACP, but only 10 are displayed on the forum (identical problem with the Task app)

A mini scroll to display them all would be fantastic! 

Print from forum with 10 Statuses:

image.png.a7367e41c999b77e4b17f1a14c5cded4.png